Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What if...

What if tomorrow never comes for me?
What if my faith is questioned? 
What if I fail?
What if I don't?
What if my school could be radically different?
What if kids my age cared more about people than the brand of their clothes?
What if I made a difference in someone's life? 
What if I really invested my time in Kingdom things?
What if my first love moves to be my second love?
What if worship was redefined?
What if the kind of joy I had radiated through the halls at my school?
What if people noticed a difference in me?
What if my faith moved mountains? 
What if I devoted more time to studying Scripture?
What if love never ended? 
What if God answered every prayer with yes? 
What if I decided that I will lay down my life to live for Jesus?

Laying Down Myself
Kenzie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment