Anyways, that's kind of beside the point. Here are some songs that make me get that butterflies in the stomach, forever kind of feeling (:
1. Fine By Me- Andy Grammer
I love that it's so imperfect and not fairytale, but it's real and forever.
Come on...every girl wants to be kisssed.
3. God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton
Let's be honest, I want a for better or worse relationship.
4. Give Me That Girl- Joe Nichols
I don't want to have to be perfect.
5. Our Song- Taylor Swift
This is just super cute!
6. 1 2 3 4- Plain White T's
Those three scary words.
7. The Woman with You- Kenny Chesney
Simple as that.
8. I Do- Colbie Caillat
If you're a girl and say you can't relate. . . you lie.
9. Wanted- Hunter Hayes
Cliché, but true.
10. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
Close or far away.
11. Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade
I want to fall for him, but he also has to fall for me.
12. Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings
This just makes me smile.
13. Smile- Uncle Kracker
Gives me butterflies.
14. Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts
Yea...it's not a perfect journey, but the end result will be beyond what I can imagine.
15. Little Moments- Brad Paisley
I'm a little clumsy.
16. Don't Take the Girl- Tim McGraw
It would be nice to have that guy.
17. Good Morning Beautiful- Steve Holy
Who doesn't like being called beautiful?
18. She's Everything- Brad Paisley
I would love to be that to someone.
19. Check Yes or No- George Strait
20. When You Say Nothing At All- Allison Krauss
Overused, but cute
And there you go! In no particular order, with every video. I hope you like them (:
Laying Down Myself