Sunday, November 25, 2012

Warm Fuzzy Songs

Girls grow up with this idea that they will be swept off of their feet by Prince Charming. I'd like to think that it's something like that, but I want my Prince Charming to stay with me through ups and downs...I'm not naive enough to think that it's going to be happily ever after, but I have faith that there will be forever...

Anyways, that's kind of beside the point. Here are some songs that make me get that butterflies in the stomach, forever kind of feeling (:

1. Fine By Me- Andy Grammer 
I love that it's so imperfect and not fairytale, but it's real and forever.
2. Are You Gunna Kiss Me or Not- Thompson Square
Come on...every girl wants to be kisssed.
3. God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton
Let's be honest, I want a for better or worse relationship. 
4. Give Me That Girl- Joe Nichols 
I don't want to have to be perfect. 
5. Our Song- Taylor Swift 
This is just super cute! 
6. 1 2 3 4- Plain White T's  
Those three scary words.
7. The Woman with You- Kenny Chesney
Simple as that. 
8. I Do- Colbie Caillat
If you're a girl and say you can't relate. . . you lie. 
9. Wanted- Hunter Hayes 
Cliché, but true. 
10. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's 
Close or far away. 
11. Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade 
I want to fall for him, but he also has to fall for me.
12. Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings
This just makes me smile. 
13. Smile- Uncle Kracker 
Gives me butterflies. 
14. Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts
Yea...it's not a perfect journey, but the end result will be beyond what I can imagine.
15. Little Moments- Brad Paisley
I'm a little clumsy. 
16. Don't Take the Girl- Tim McGraw
It would be nice to have that guy. 
17. Good Morning Beautiful- Steve Holy 
Who doesn't like being called beautiful? 
18. She's Everything- Brad Paisley 
I would love to be that to someone. 
19. Check Yes or No- George Strait
AWWWWWWW 
20. When You Say Nothing At All- Allison Krauss
Overused, but cute

And there you go! In no particular order, with every video. I hope you like them (: 

Kenzie Mason
Laying Down Myself 





No comments:

Post a Comment