Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

I've been thinking and thinking and thinking about what is on my mind that is so groundbreaking that it deserves a post on the good ol' blog. Honestly, I don't have much that I really know what to say. Honestly, I feel like my life is in a complete whirlwind right now. I feel like certain friendships are falling together while others are utterly falling apart, college decisions are waiting very impatiently around the corner, school work is...well there's not too much of that, but what is there still stinks, the chaos of trying to keep a semi-thriving social life is getting complicated, and after school activities should be called "every single spare second of your time" activities. All of this while trying to serve the Lord. I'm not going to lie, I'm getting kind of exhausted, but I heard a Scripture today that has helped a little bit. God calls us to abide in Him. That means that as I go throughout my daily activities, He is with me, giving me peace and rest as I need Him to. My God is an amazing God and every day I consider it a blessing to be able to take up His name. He's my best friend and my first love.

It may not be groundbreaking, but it's life-making.

Laying Down Myself
Kenzie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment