Sunday, October 14, 2012

Support!

Today, I'm sick! Meaning I'm laying in bed, not feeling good, super bored, and missing church. I feel like I'm not with my family and I miss them so much. I realize today as I lay here in bed that I am blessed by the people around me who support me. My friends and family are so loving and always make me feel like no matter how things seem right now, they will always be there to have my back. I have too many people in my life that I should thank for being that to me. So right now, I'd like to step back from my idea that things are all about me, and say that I couldn't do anything I do without the support of my friends and family. They are the ones who remind me that God is always in control, who accept the way that I am despite my faults, and the ones who remind me of the blessings I have in my life. They are also the ones who lovingly correct me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. I still have some way to go, but I have a feeling that as I continue to grow and walk, they will be behind me cheering me on and I will be that for them too. I love each of you! Thanks so much (:

Some amazing girls that go to my school. Tori, Nessa, Me, Leah, Rach, Jess, Linds, and Stacy.

Nessa, Me, and Rach after Powderpuff.

These are the senior girls on the soccer team and some of my best friends! 
There's Macy, Me, Leah, Rach, Holli, Nessa, and Linds! 

Me and my very best friend and cousin, Sunni.
Laying Down Myself
Kenzie Mason





No comments:

Post a Comment