Sunday, December 9, 2012

What to do?

What do you do when you stand in the middle between your heart and mind and nothing makes sense? What do you do when the crossroad seems so immense that you're drowning in the possibilities before even making a step? What do you do when your forced to betray your heart no matter which way you step? What do you do when you regret things that you've thought, done, and said? What do you do when the walls close in and you don't know where to go?

I feel stuck. Being pushed into things that I'm still thinking about. I jumped into decisions before I was ready, but how do you backspace in life? What do you do when you do the one thing you were trying so hard to avoid?

I just need time to think and until the time when I know, I have a feeling that I'll be standing at this crossroad, but it could be that things will change before I'm ready. When will I be ready?

Kenzie Mason
Laying Down Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment