Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maybe They Are Right

I don't often say this, but I might be wrong about something. Vastly, indefinitely, unarguably wrong. I know it's a shocker for most of you. Just kidding. If you have read any of my posts, you see that I am so very very very wrong. But once again I have this fact thrown in my face. Let me put it this way. . . I'm going to tell you the situation, then my thoughts, then I will once again sulk into my utter wrongness.

Well to say the least, I'm a little stressed right now. Here are the things I have to do in the next two days and how long each one will take:

~ Finish ridiculously long project due Friday
Three hours for writing
An hour for putting together
~ Do Physics Labs due Thursday
I have 2 of these suckers
1 will take me about an hour
The other will take me about 30 minutes.
~ Study for ALL my tests on Friday
Let's see. . . 30 minutes to study for each of them
Calculus
Bible
Physics
~Try to function as a normal human being ALL THE TIME
Though that surely isn't going to happen.

Here's the thing, I'M FREAKING OUT! I hate getting bad grades and I hate feeling like I didn't do well enough so I'm scared that it all won't work out. Now I bet you're asking the question most people would. . . If you're so stressed, why are you blogging? First of all, I need a break for 5 minutes and secondly, I need to write it down to remind myself of something.

SOMETIMES I FAIL, BUT GOD IS STILL GOD. TOMORROW STILL COMES. I AM STILL BLESSED.

It's true.
Deep breath in. . . . . . . . and out. . . . . . . .
Ok well I'm going to continue to slowly chip away at my work and in doing so I admit that I am wrong. How well I do on my test or project does not make me any more or less than I am. Thank you for listening and reminding me of that.

Kenzie Mason
Laying Down Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment