Thursday, February 28, 2013

Strange Little Things

I think it's funny that on a day like today with all the darkness and clouds, I've become thankful for something. Cold. I HATE cold, but there is something so refreshing about being cooped up and so hot you think you are going to die and then walking outside into the frosty air. Don't go getting all crazy thinking that I want cold weather for the rest of my life, but today, I have a new appreciation for the cold weather. I'm still counting down the days until summer officially starts as I can start wearing shorts and TShirts, but right now, in this time, cold will do just fine.

Guess it just goes to show that everything has it's seasons...even the weather.

Yea. I know I'm not funny. No need to tell me (;
Kenzie Mason
Laying Down Myself


No comments:

Post a Comment