Monday, February 18, 2013

10 I Will's and I Am's

I will smile every day because God has given me a reason to.
I will love my family and treat them with the care and respect that they deserve.
I will let go of the drama and remember who it is that I represent.
I will take each moment and run with it because God never intended our lives to be boring.
I will find the silver lining in every storm.
I will make mistakes and learn from them.
I will grow stronger every day.
I will not be complacent and stagnant in my faith.
I will try to understand grace in a new way with each opportunity that I have.
I will follow the will of God even when I don't understand.

I am a child of the one and only King.
I am more than just what people tell me that I am.
I am enthusiastic about what is coming up in my life.
I am kind of scared as well.
I am blessed in more ways than I have time to count.
I am  saved from my abundant sin only by grace.
I am loved by my friends and family though I don't deserve it.
I am unique.
I am not a fan.
I am waiting.

Kenzie Mason
Laying Down Myself

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! God loves us so much, and that's a great reminder :)
    I have a blog: agratefullifelived.blogspot.com, and was just browsing around to see some others: love it!

    ReplyDelete